May

14

The White House Wedding Chapel is an elegant, stately white mansion in Warren, Michigan, which until recently, had been enjoyed as the private residence of only two owners since the 1940’s. Originally built in 1943 on five wooded acres of land, the distinctive white mansion has become a well-known landmark in the City of Warren. Through the years, the residents of Warren had always referred to the mansion as “The White House” – so with that in mind, the present owners chose to name the newly-renovated structure the “White House Wedding Chapel.”